I saw several movies while on the plane. I usually watch movies that are new releases and movies I am somewhat interested in, but not interested enough to go see it in theaters are even renting it. Here is the list (not in chronological order).
- Jurassic World (below average)
- Avengers: Age of Ultron (average, maybe slightly below)
- Ant-man (slightly above average)
- Mad Max: Fury Road (slightly below average)
- Wall-E (very good)
- Interstellar (Interesting, thought-provoking, generally good)
- War Games (Classic, good but at many times unbelievable)
- Big Hero 6 (pretty good)
- Terminator Genesis (FULL of plot holes)
- Aliens (AMAZING film that is still great)
- Penny Dreadful (not a movie), first 5 episodes (decent, but not that good, I can see it going downhill fast)
I might come back to this post later to go more in depth. I’m really disappointed with Terminator Genesis but it might be a long post to go into it fully (the beginning was okay though).
So that was posted in 2015 and it’s now July 2020. I updated Jurassic World to be below average, otherwise I think the list is accurate. I might give Ant Man an average rating. Then again, most movies are crap so maybe it should be higher. Coming soon -> A post similar to this but for EVERY movie (at least, good ones) along with ratings (like, 1-1000) so things can be fine-tuned and sorted appropriately. I have a son now (born in April) so I want to make a legacy of good things for him to see (after homework is done of course).
Jurassic World sucks
Yeah it definitely does. I think I was pretty tired at that point in the flight, I don’t know. I also remember I liked Star Trek (the 2009 movie) when it first came out. Maybe I just bought into the hype. It wasn’t a TERRIBLE movie though. Thanks for the feedback though Zach! Let’s see what the spammers and the bots have to say (they are the only others visiting this site).